- NA - Karnavat classes do not sell goods; there is no need shipping policy Karnavat classes are an Education service provider so shipping policy not applicable.
Cancellation policies applicable in the following conditions:
- In case Karnavat Classes cancel course will be refunded to the delegate if the refund raise request is within 1 month of purchase of this course.
- In case student will change stream for example commerce to science/ diploma.
- We’re deeply committed to creating a safe and secure online environment for you.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us, and we take the protection of your information very seriously.
- Our mission is to provide you with a world class education, not to sell you products.
ADDRESS AND CONTACT NO
- NA - Because Karnavat classes is an educational service provider so no return policy applicable
- Generally No Refunds however resolved on case to case bases.
- Appoint a person known to both parties by mutual consent who will hear both the parties and then give his final verdict which will be binding on both parties.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Fees are non – transferable: Fees once paid will not be transfer under any circumstances.
- Installment Money: Any amount/s due should be paid by the student before the due date/s mentioned, failing which the student's name will be removed from the batch and he/she will not be entitled to attend any more classes or access any course material from the date of such default. Access to the Student Home Page will be blocked till the payment of any overdue amount.
- Fee refund: Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. We will, also, not be responsible for any changes in the eligibility criteria for the exams that we are teaching/training for. We will not be able to refund any money in the case of any person finding him/her ineligible after joining the course.
- Change of batch: Change of batch is normally not allowed. Under exceptional circumstances, the director may at his sole discretion, permit change of batch after charging a Batch Change Fee as applicable.